Motor Vehicles

Kentucky Transportation Cabinet site

Affidavit of Incomplete Transfer

Affidavit of Mileage Correction

Affidavit of Motor Vehicle Assembled from Wrecked

Affidavit of Motor Vehicle Sale

Application for Handicap Placard

Application to Junk a Vehicle

Boat Transfer

Disabled Persons Special Parking Permit Form

Exempt Transfer Affidavit Form

Kentucky Inspection Performed in Another State

Motor Vehicle Usage Tax Multi Purpose Form

Odometer Statement


Rebuilt Vehicle

Request for Motor Vehicle or Boat Record

Vehicle Transfer

Skip to content